Duration: 4 Day / 3 Nights
Cruise Location: Abu Simbel / Amada/ Wadi El Seboua/ Kalabsha
Cruise Schedule: Monday
Pickup & Drop Off: Your Hotel
Cruise Type: Private
Wonderful 4 Days Nile River Cruise from Aswan to Abu Simbel
- Kalabsha Temples
- Wadi El Seboua
- Amada Temples
- Abu Simbel Temples
- The assistance of our personnel during your stay and excursions.
- All transfers by modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle.
- Accommodation for 3 nights on board a 5-star cruise on a full board basis.
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to all mentioned sights in the Itinerary.
- Egyptologist guide during your excursions.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
The Cruise Itinerary
Day 1: Check in the Cruise & Visit Abu Simbel Temples
- 13:00 Check-In.
- 13:30 Lunch on board.
- 14:00 Visit Abu Simbel Temple.
- 16:00 Tea Time.
- 20:00 Optional Visit to Sound & Light Show.
- 21:00 Dinner On Board.
- Overnight in Abu Simbel.
Day 2: Sailing to Kasr Ibrim & Visit Amada
- 07:30 Sail to Kasr Ibrim.
- 08:00 Enjoy the Breakfast.
- 11:30 Over View Kasr Ibrim (15 Minutes for photos only from Sundeck).
- 16:30 Visit Amada (Amada + Derr + Tomb of Pennut).
- 18:30 Sail to Wadi El Seboua.
- 19:15 Cocktail Party (Head Departments Presentation).
- 21:30 Nubian Show (by the Staff).
- Overnight at Wadi ElSeboua.
Day 3: Visit The Temples of Wadi ElSeboua
- 07:30 Breakfast Meal.
- 08:00 Visit Wadi ElSeboua Temples.
- 09:00 Sail To Aswan.
- Overnight in Aswan.
Day 4: Check out the Cruise & Visit Kalabsha Temples
- 07:00 Enjoy Breakfast Meal.
- 08:00 Check Out from the Cruise.
- 09:00 Visit Kalabsha Temple.
Cruise Safety Measures during COVID-19
- Social distancing enforced throughout our tours.
- Transportation vehicles are regularly sanitized.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizer is provided for travelers and staff.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks are provided for our travelers, tour guides, reps, and drivers during tours.
- Guides, reps, & drivers are required to regularly wash their hands.
- Accommodations are licensed to meet the general regulations for hotels & tourism resorts with a maximum of 50% of their total capacity.
- 24/7 Follow up with our guests & staff in case of any symptoms appeared and immediately take the necessary actions.