- Duration: 1 Day
- Tour Location: The Red Sea
- Tour Availability: Every day
- Pickup & Drop Off: Your Hotel
- Tour Type: Recreational
Diving Excursion in Port Ghalib
The only way to experience the red sea’s many uncountable undiscovered marine life and coral reefs are to go diving at Port Ghalib. Every real diver’s ambition to discover the rarest of the rare underwater marine life may be found in the inner, deep belly of the Red Sea.
- Pick up services from your hotel then return
- Lunch aboard the boat.
- Mineral water and soft drinks.
- Experienced driving instructor.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
Tour Itinerary: Diving Excursion in Port Ghalib
Your underwater marine experience will begin when you check out of your hotel and board a boat with a driving instructor who will go over all the laws and regulations with you. You will then embark on two dives, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, in two separate locations. Before the diving trip begins, you will study a medical form. Each dive will last between 30 and 40 minutes and is always carried out with the assistance of your driving instructor. After eating lunch, you’ll be taken back to your hotel to wrap off your diving trip in Port Ghalib.