- Duration: 1 Day
- Tour Location: El Alamein
- Tour Availability: Available Everyday
- Pickup & Drop Off: Alexandria port
- Tour Type: Private Tour Package
From Alexandria Port, take a tour to El Alamein.
The tour to El Alamein from Alexandria Port will be a beautiful day journey over the majestic and noble country of El Alamein, which saw one of the most significant events in human history during WWII. Egypt Tours Inn will provide the greatest possible service, including a professional Egyptologist tour guide and a private A/C vehicle, courtesy of Egypt’s premier travel agency. Everyone in our group will visit the Military Museum before continuing on to the WW II Cemeteries. Finally, everyone will transport you back to the Alexandria Port. Discover one of Egypt’s most fabled and unique historical sites by booking this spectacular beach trip.
- Pick up services from Alexandria Port & return (by the cruise exit door).
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private Egyptologist guide.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Lunch meal during your tour.
- Entrance fees for all Sightseeing are mentioned.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
El Alamein Tour from Alexandria Port Itinerary
A representative from “Egypt Tours Inn” will meet you at the cruise exit door in Alexandria and transport you to an air-conditioned car for an over-day drive to El Alamein:
Alexandria is around 110 kilometers distant. Continue to the World War II relics and cemeteries ( WW II Cemetery). The Battle of El Alamein was one of the most pivotal battles of the world war. The Military Museum, which has exhibitions of weaponry, military gear, and tanks, will be your first stop on the Alexandria Port tour. There are also descriptions of Montgomery’s, Rommel’s, and the other combat participants’ activities on exhibit. Visit the WW II Cemeteries, which are situated on a tiny peninsula facing the sea on the outskirts of town. Commonwealth, Greek, Italian, and German troops are laid to rest in the citadel-like cemetery.
After a short pause for lunch, return to Alexandria to board your cruise.
Lunch is served.
Hint: To adapt your requirements and meet your demands, you may offer your opinions about adding or eliminating any trips from your tour schedule.