Nile River Cruises 2022/2023
Nile River Cruises 2022/2023
Cruises on the Nile River are the best way to see “The Land of the Pharaohs,” as they offer the utmost in comfort and efficiency while giving you a close-up view of all the historic sites in Luxor and Aswan. With over 35 years of experience in the tourism industry and numerous accolades from international travel resources, such as “Certified By Tripadvisor As the Travelers’ Choice of 2021 in Egypt – Winner of Luxury Lifestyle Awards In the Category of the Best Luxury Travel Agency in Egypt in 2020 – Winner of Africa 2020 Award,” “Egypt Tours Inn” specializes in creating the best Nile River cruises on a customized basis.
Don’t worry at all because we have the greatest booking methods, safety regulations, and reasonable COVID-19 cancellation policies. Book now for your Nile River cruise package at any time and travel later at any time of your choice.
Recommended Nile River Cruise Packages By Our Experts
- 3 nights Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor
- 4 Nights Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
Since Egypt Tours Inn’s primary goal is to encourage every visitor to Egypt to return, book your Nile cruise tour right now with one of the best travel companies in Egypt. All of our 5-star Nile cruise ships have costs that will meet every traveler’s budget. During the 2022–2023 travel season, we have a variety of fantastic Nile Cruises that will fit every traveler. The majority of visitors are always interested in our top-selling and highest-rated Nile River cruise, which includes:
- 4 Days / 3 Nights Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor that sails across the historical monuments in Luxor and Aswan like Kom Ombo Temple, Philae Temple, Hatshepsut Temple, Valley of the Kings, Karnak Temple Complex, and more with the price tag starting from 380$.
- 5 Days / 4 Nights Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan is an amazing way to fully explore the wonder of Upper Egypt like Hatshepsut Temple, Valley of the Kings, Karnak Temple Complex, Edfu Temple, Kom Ombo Temple, Philae Temple, and more starting with 465$.
- 5 Day / 4 Nights Nile Cruise From Luxor & Abu Simbel is where all the allure and grandeur of Luxor and Aswan is revealed across Hatshepsut Temple, Luxor Temple Valley of the Kings, Karnak Temple Complex, Edfu Temple, Kom Ombo, and Abu Simbel Temples Starting from 475$.
There is no incorrect choice since all three of these Nile Cruise Packages between the eternal cities of Luxor and Aswan will satisfy all of your needs. During your Nile River cruise, you will see ancient Egyptian sites in Luxor and Aswan along the banks of “The Nile River,” including Karnak Temple (Home of the Theban triad of Amun, Mut, and Khnsou), Hatshepsut Temple, the best-preserved monument showcasing the classical architecture of the New Kingdom “1570–1050 BC,” Valley of the Kings (Home to more 60 tombs from 1539 to 1075 BC, including p (Home to the sun festival that takes place on 22 of February & October annually when the sun shines on the faces of the four seated statues of Ramses II, Ptah “God of craftsmen”, Amun “The Creator God”, and Ra “Sun God”) The High Dam and the Unfinished Obelisk of Hatshepsut, which supplied water and power in the early 1970s (That was destined to stand at the Karnak temple in Aswan). Book with us right now to discover more about Egypt’s ancient history and immortality on any of our Nile boat trips, which will all be led by a knowledgeable tour guide.