- Duration: 2 Hours
- Tour Location: Giza Pyramids
- Tour Availability: Available Everyday
- Pickup & Drop Off: Your Hotel in Cairo/Giza
- Tour Type: Private
Take pleasure in the Giza Sound & Light Show.
The Giza Pyramids are a must-see attraction for almost all tourists to Egypt, and seeing them in the daytime is no exception. But did you know that you could also go to that same place at night to watch one of the city’s most beautiful performances? Traveling to the Giza Complex and attending the spellbinding Giza Complex, where you will hear some incredible tales from the Sphinx about the ancients, how great they were, and how they were able to establish such an unmatched civilization, maybe the best night of your life.
- Pickup & drop-off services at your hotel in Cairo/Giza.
- Admission Feel to The Sound & Light Show.
- All Transfers are in a private A.C vehicle.
- A Private English-speaking representative.
- Bottled Water.
- All Services, Charges, and Taxes.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any Hotel Accommodation.
- Extras are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
The Giza Sound and Light Show Itinerary
One of Egypt Tours Inn’s staff will collect you up from your hotel and transport you to Giza Complex in time to see the incredible Sound & Light Show that takes place there. While you’re there, you’ll be able to learn everything about the Ancient Egyptians’ history and hear some of their most fascinating mysteries and fascinating facts. All of the tales you’ll hear are told by the Giza Sphinx, who has stood vigil over the plateau for almost 5000 years. We will bring you back to your accommodation in Giza/Cairo when you have completed your trip.